Envision. Inspire. Enliven.
In my practice, the coaching partnership is made up of 'moments of meeting' where connection, curiosity, and love of learning, inspire both vision and action; ultimately helping you become more of who you really are.
Why you are here.
Perhaps you are faced with competing priorities and are in need of personal discernment. Maybe you are making big life decisions, doing soul exploration, or struggling with your quest. Or, perhaps you are hoping to design your life to have more inner calm and peace, or you want to take big leaps but freeze in the face of action. Maybe you just sense there is more to how you want to live but are at a loss about how to find it.
If this sounds like you, keep reading!
Coaching will help you:
- Make small adjustments that make a big impact
- Define your own vision and work toward it
- Discover a path that you might not realize on your own and that you are passionate about
- Find out what gets in the way of having what you want
- Develop better practices and habits
- Gain perspective and attain clarity
- Learn what to read and reach for in times of quest
- Live a life of purpose, as you define it
As your coach, I will help you:
- Navigate experiences that feel vulnerable
- Explore your big questions and dreams
- Use stillness, paying attention and being present to help you get to where you want to be
- Believe in yourself when you are full of doubt and stuck
- Sort out your fears, priorities and tendency to ruminate on things
- Hone in on what is most real and challenge you to gain insight
- Reflect, dig deep and be honest with yourself
- Consider all possible sides and dimensions
- Instill confidence to use your own tools to make the best decisions for you
- Always see the good in you
You will be asked to...
- Take time out for yourself
- Engage in practices that encourage reflection and self acceptance
- Work from your strengths
- Make purposeful change with support
- Move out your comfort zone
- Show up...like, really show up
Still have questions?
If you are interested in seeing if this type of coaching might be a good fit, please email or call to schedule a free 30 minute phone consultation.