Envision. Inspire. Enliven.
In my practice, the coaching partnership is made up of 'moments of meeting' where connection, curiosity, and love of learning, inspire both vision and action; ultimately helping you become more of who you really are.
Why you are here.
Perhaps you are faced with competing priorities and are in need of personal discernment. Maybe you are making big life decisions, soul searching, or struggling with your own personal quest. Perhaps you are hoping to design your life to have more inner calm and peace, or you want to take a big leap but freeze in the face of action. Maybe you just sense there is more to how you want to live but are at a loss about how to find it.
If this sounds like you, keep reading!
Coaching will help you:
- Identify what inspires and energizes you
- Define your own vision and work toward it
- Identify and address blockages and obstacles
- Make small adjustments that make a big impact
- Develop better practices and habits
- Expand your existing framework (especially if you like to read!)
- Gain perspective and clarity
- Discover a path that enlivens you
- Live a life of purpose, as you define it
As your coach, I will help you:
- Listen to yourself
- Identify personal sources of wisdom and "data"
- Reflect, dig deep and be honest with yourself
- Navigate experiences that feel vulnerable
- Explore your big questions and dreams
- Use stillness, paying attention and being present to help you get to where you want to be
- Consider multiple sides and dimensions
- Use your insight
- Sort out your fears, priorities and tendency to ruminate on things
- Believe in yourself when you are full of doubt and stuck
- Build confidence in your own tools to make the best decisions for you
- Hone in on what is most real for you
- Always see the good in you
You will be asked to...
- Take time out for yourself
- Engage in practices that encourage reflection and self acceptance
- Work from your strengths
- Make purposeful change with support
- Move out your comfort zone
- Show up...like, really show up
The type of coaching I offer:
I trained with the Transformative Coach Training Program at The Graduate Institute, approved by the International Coach Federation. I offer coaching that addresses life, relationships, purpose, professional and personal development, and life transitions. I am a credentialed Associate Certified Coach (ACC) with the International Coach Federation.
Frequency of sessions:
The frequency and number of coaching sessions are mutually determined based on your goals.
A note on insurance:
Insurance companies do not reimburse for coaching sessions.
Cash, check, and credit card are accepted and invoices provided upon request. Payment is required at time of service and sessions are typically 55-60 minutes and $180 per session. You will be charged for missed sessions without 24 hours notice.
Still have questions?
Please email or call to find out more.
Dana A. Schneider, Ph.D., LCSW, ACC, CMT-P
Contemplative Insights, LLC